Click here to find an event near you
- Just over half of all new sexually transmitted HIV infections are spread by people who have it and don’t know it
- 7 out of 10 people living with HIV/AIDS in Los Angeles County are gay or bisexual men
- African-Americans make up 9.8% of Los Angeles County’s population, but account for 22% of living HIV/AIDS cases
- Latinos make up the largest number of people living with AIDS of any racial and ethnic group in Los Angeles County
- 70% of women living with AIDS in Los Angeles County got HIV through heterosexual contact
- You are up to 5 times more likely to get HIV if you already have an STD
HIV causes AIDS. Erase doubt about your HIV status and GET TESTED.
Erase Doubt is dedicated to increasing HIV testing in Los Angeles County, driving awareness of HIV prevention, and providing updated information about HIV/AIDS treatment and care. Through advocacy and education, Erase Doubt promotes a greater understanding and respect for individuals living with HIV/AIDS and those at higher risk of contracting HIV.